Garmin cameras are best known for their motion images, their exceptionally clear images even when you are at a distance of 40 feet from the camera. It has been improvised further to offer the best service to its users with the advent of its VIRB action camera. These VIRB cameras are available in several models in the market and have noteworthy features. They are equipped with voice command for capturing or recording a video. One-torch feature and the waterproof camera that can capture spherical videos with GPS support is incredibly good. Garmin has recently achieved a lot of customers as its price-range and features are certainly un-compared to other cameras of such kind.
However, sometimes we lose our adventurous images or videos that are recorded during happy moments in life. There can be technical faults with the device that can make you lose the stored files or you might need to erase files to get the new ones. Except for our adventurous rides, this camera would have captured some of the moments which are of extreme importance to you. Loss of these images can be heart-breaking. Thus, to know what not to do in order to keep your files safely secured in-camera memories continue reading the content of this post.
The manner in which you may lose the data from Garmin camera:
- The videos or images clicked by you on your Garmin Camera are stored in the SD card. If your SD card gets corrupted or you click on ‘delete files’ by mistakes, then you lose the data.
- If your SD card is running out of space then, there is no possibility of storing the videos simultaneously.
- If the battery of your Camera is low, then it might not take your voice command and thus, video or picture would not be recorded or captured.
- The SD cards are not a safe place to store your files as their lifespan is not long they get corrupted with the passage of time.
- In case you remove the memory card while the video was recording then, you can lose the recording.
- If you do not handle your Camera with care, you can face such consequences.
- The stored files will be lost if the card in which they are stored gets physically damaged.
- If you connect your SD card to a system that contains ‘Virus’ then, the files available in the card get deleted due to Trojan.
- Lastly, if you have exceeded the limit to write or erase data in your memory card then, you certainly will end up blocking the card and as its consequence, your files will be deleted from the memory card.