First of all, before discussing the steps to reset Garmin 110, we would like to shed some light on Garmin Forerunner 110. What it exactly is and the usage. This is basically a fitness watch designed for runners. With this watch, the runner can track the distance he has covered so far and how many steps he has run in a day. You can check all these statistics on the watch itself or even on the computer by connecting the watch using the Garmin Connect software. There are some models that come with inbuilt heart rate monitors to tell you about the heartbeats per minute. However, if the watch stopped responding properly or freezing up, then you will not get the right data or time related to the steps. To solve this problem, you can reset your Garmin watch using hard or regular reset.
- Press and hold the light button until the watch gets off.
- Press the light button again to turn it on.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ button and check whether the previous settings are still available or not. If you are resetting the watch through regular reset, then all the data is not supposed to be deleted. After implementing the steps mentioned above, if you are still facing the problem, then you can move further to hard reset device.
Steps to hard reset the Garmin watch
- Reset the watch through normal reset steps two to three times in a day and check if the screen still freezes or not. If the screen is still freezing, then you need to hard reset it. We guarantee that this will definitely solve the freezing problem. Yes, you must keep this thing in mind that all the data will be deleted after a factory reset.
- Press the light and reset button at the same time.
- Press the Start/Stop button from the device and give your answer yes or no. If you recently answer No, then change it to ‘Yes’. Go to ‘Page’ button to confirm the answer. The screen will go blank for a while as all the data will be deleted. After turning on the watch again, you need to enter the settings and all the necessary information again. The steps to configure the watch from scratch are given on the Garmin software web link.
So, with this approach, you can easily reset the Garmin 110 fitness watch. The problem related to its operation or screen will get resolved after hard reset. If the watch is not properly charged, then even you will get the problem.