Garmin is most popular navigation device among the people of US. People use this device for easy navigation across the country and within the cities so that they can reach the destination without any hassle.
If you are cautious about your health and take all necessary measures to keep yourself fit, then there are special fitness based trackers and sports watches available in Garmin. You can note down different parameters like heart rate, pulse rate and number of calories burnt till date. All this data can be transferred to the computer or other reliable device for future use.
There is one amazing feature of Garmin through which you can get the complete data on your iphone or any other smartphone. You just need to install the app or sync the health app with the Garmin device. If you are not being able to sync or link the Garmin device with the iphone or getting any error message on screen, then follow the steps mentioned in the post.
GPS Reset: Follow the steps mentioned here as under to perform the GPS reset:
- Switch on the phone.
- Enable location services on the iphone.
- Double tap home button.
- Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Airplane’ mode.
- From ‘Settings’ menu, go to ‘Reset network settings’.
- Once the resetting function is completed, you need to go to ‘Location services’ and enable it.
In this way, the GPS device on your iphone will be rebooted.
No GPS waze: If you are getting this problem on your iphone, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘Phone settings’ and click on ‘Privacy’ followed by ‘Location’. Turn it off.
- Perform a hard reset on the iphone.
- Now, open the settings again and go to ‘Location services’. Turn them on and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
GPS reset on iphone: The below mentioned steps should be followed in order to reset the GPS from iphone.
- Unlock the phone screen and go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘General settings’.
- Tap ‘Reset’.
- Remove all content and settings.
- Enter the passcode and click ‘Continue’.
- You will be prompted for the action. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
Turn on voice navigation on iphone: If you are facing problem in enabling the voice navigation on iphone, then go through the below mentioned steps.
- Enable ‘Bluetooth’ from the device.
- Pair your device with the Garmin GPS and the vehicle.
- Over to ‘Google maps’ from the device. Press to open it.
- Click on ‘Navigation settings’.
- You will find ‘Play over Bluetooth’. Click on it to start listening to the directions through speakers.
This is all about the issues which you may come across while using the Garmin GPS on iphone along with the best possible solutions.
Contact us for more information about Garmin GPS Map Update.