There are some reasons why synchronization between Garmin and Trainus may not work correctly. The most common reasons are:
- When activities are not being transferred to your Garmin Connect profile.
- The second main reason is that your activities are restricted from viewing only you, in which case the activities are blocked and will not be synchronized.
- And third, the connection between Training and Garmin has been deleted from your Garmin Connect profile.
In the steps below, we demonstrate how to check each of the conditions that may cause synchronization issues.
First, make sure the latest activities are listed in Garmin Connect. If so, check the privacy of your Connect account. You have not been able to view the latest activities, so you will need to review how you are transferring activities to Connect.
Step 1: Make Sure Your Activities Have a ‘Lock’ Open Inside Garmin Connect.
Step 2: Go to your Profile and then ‘Account Settings’ Step Three: Go to’ Privacy Settings’ and see if Activities is for ‘ All’.
Step 3: Now, for safety sake, let’s redo the connection between Trainus and Garmin.
- This part is done in two steps. First, let’s disconnect the account of Garmin and Trainus, and then redo the connection by Trainus.
- Log into Garmin Connect. In the dashboard, click the icon in the upper left corner of your screen. Open the menu and click on “Account Settings”.
- Then click on “Account Information”.
- Scroll down and below click “Disconnect” in the application named Trainus (or AF2G Technology and Services). This done, you have completed the Garmin side review.
- Now let’s go to the Training part.
- Logging in to your profile, in the dashboard, click Integration. Once that’s done click on the Garmin option, then disconnect and confirm the disconnect.
- Now let’s redo the connection.
- Authorize your connection to Training and then log in to your GARMIN CONNECT account.
- Return to your Garmin Connect account on the screen where we disconnected. You must see among the authorized applications the reference for Training (or AF2G Technology and Systems).
- Review pairing your device with Garmin Connect.
- For activities to come to Training you need to sync your device’s activities with Garmin Connect. The scheme below demonstrates all the steps of the process.
- There are two ways to transfer your device activity to Connect: You can do it from your computer using GARMIN EXPRESS, or from your mobile phone through the Garmin Connect app (iPhone or Android).
If you have questions about pairing and setting up your device’s sync, then it is recommended to get in touch with Garmin tech support facility because they can guide you better regarding this particular thing.